for any industry, anywhere.
At Security Caging, we solve problems of storage, organization, safety, pilfering, restricted access, and more.
Our product delivers a strong deterrent to intrusion, is durable, and provides a high-end, professional appearance. Security Caging is always the right choice. When you don’t want to leave security to chance, rely on the reputation of International Vault, our parent company, with almost 4 decades of experience supplying modular vaults and physical security solutions to clients, worldwide.
Wire mesh security caging comes in a wide variety of forms. From gauge variety to bio-metric lock options, every detail of your caging system can be personalized to suit your industry specific preferences.
Generally identified by the specification 10 22 13, wire mesh partitions are versatile and used in several applications. Depending on the industry, use, and desired level of security, the style of the wire mesh caging will vary.
Contact us to discover the various custom caging specialties we can install!
- 2″ x 1″ 10 Gauge Woven Mesh
- 3/4″ x 3/4″ 10 Gauge Woven Mesh
- 3/8″ x 3/8″ 12 Gauge Woven Mesh
- 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ 8 Gauge Woven Mesh
- 2″ x 2″ 6 Gauge Woven Mesh
- 2″ x 2″ Welded Mesh
- 1 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ Welded Mesh
- 16 Gauge Sheet Metal
- 1 1/2″ Diamond Pattern
- Expanded Metal
Offering a range of products, Security Caging is able to customize any of our systems. Incorporating a certain wire mesh style, lock, and size will ensure that your security cage is durable and meets all requirements. Check out our products page to learn more!
- Wire Partitions
- These partitions can be used individually or in a series to construct wire security cages. Great for all industries and completely customizable.
- Pallet Rack Safety Systems
- Designed to protect employees and various warehouse equipment from falling off industrial shelving. These systems are wire mesh panels that are secured directly to the existing pallet uprights and help to mitigate dangerous situations caused by falling merchandise or equipment.
- Guard Rails and Handrails
- Guard Rail systems are designed to protect warehouses and other facilities from heavy equipment damage
- Tenant Storage Lockers
- These lockers are an increasing commodity within senior living and apartment complexes. Utilizing storage areas underneath or in the parking garage of a building, tenant storage lockers offer an individualized area for residents to store belongings outside of their living space.
- TA-50 Lockers
- The most common form of equipment storage for governmental purposes. These lockers offer increased organization, as well as secure storage for heavy, bulky military equipment.
- DEA Caging
- DEA compliant caging products available in customized sizes, and options over 15 feet in height with ceilings.
- Machine Guarding
- Fixed caging, including wire mesh ceiling panels, or movable wire guard panels for ad hoc placement, and more.
Call us at 919-742-3132 to learn more about the specifications and styles of security caging offered.